Onto day 6 of the writing challenge and as you can tell my the title today’s topic is “5 ways to win your heart”. Hmmm 5 things to win my heart? That’s a bit of a challenge because I don’t really need anything to win my heart, well onto trying to come up with five things 🙂
- Be a good, honest human being. Like seriously how hard is that? But, sadly a lot of people these days seem to forget that 😦
- Flowers! I love receiving flowers, especially like carnations or something like those, they are just so pretty.
- Be willing to spend actual time with me, like relax and watch a movie or a favorite TV show with no distractions (i.e: cellphones, computers, etc).
- Hmmm…..be able cook something good, no ordering or taking me out somewhere, a good homemade meal.
- FABRIC! Yes, I love my fabric, I guess if you get me almost any design fabric I’d be happy, I can never have enough fabric lol.
Hey, guess it wasn’t too bad to come up with 5 things, however, #1 is the biggest thing to winning my heart. People need to be just honest with you and be a decent human being, not much to ask for, but it’s true that people forget that these days.