Day 12 challenge: “write about 5 blessings in your life”.
- My fiance and son: These two guys mean absolutely everything to me, I can’t imagine life without them. Yes me and D’s relationship has been a roller coaster but there is no such thing as a perfect relationship. My son is different and unique, I love how he sees life so much different, he has so much love for everyone no matter what.
- Food: We may not at times have enough to make it thru a month but we always manage to figure out something, even if it is just a cheap pack of hot dogs.
- My home: We rent a house, it’s not the greatest because it has cold air coming thru the windows and doors all the time, our steps break all the time and our landlord don’t fix a thing, but at least we have a roof over our head.
- Oxygen: This is kind of common sense because no oxygen = no life so I’m glad we still have tress to produce oxygen.
- Music: I know kind of selfish but, my life is severely stressful and I am glad I have my music I can turn to when I need to get away from the real world.
So there you have it 5 things I am blessed to have.