Today’s challenge is “bullet point your whole day”, pretty simple as for today I didn’t do much.
- Went to bed at 3am
- Got up at 9am with a severe cramp in my leg, got that to go away and went back to sleep.
- Woke back up at 11:30am, went pee and got my shower and got dressed up as for I was going to my cousins baby shower.
- Left our house went to pick up my grandmother, listen to her bitch about everything, which is what she does on a daily basis.
- Got to my cousins house and was there for like 5 hours. I basically stood the whole time I was there except two times I sat on the floor. But, it was worth the pain my feet got, because seeing my cousin almost cry over the gifts I made her, just made it better.
- Went to 7-eleven and got a nice cold Pepsi, I was so damn thirsty lol
- Got back into town we dropped off my grams, I went to get in the front seat (I don’t drive) and apparently my grams had a bottle of water and it leaked on the seat and my whole left ass cheek got wet >_>
- Got home, my son ran up to me and jumped up into my arms, thankfully I was ready to catch him.
- Ordered some yummy buffalo chicken pizza
- Got my son off to bed.
- Sat on the couch with my feet up and now relaxing until bedtime. My fiance said after T went to bed to sit on the couch put up my feet and relax so I did just that lol.
Overall a good day, didn’t do much but like mentioned above seeing my cousins reaction to the stuff I made her, was just priceless.